Are you ready to release that which is no longer serving you? To know yourself on a much deeper level? To step into your truth and begin living from that place of power every day? Join Heather for a transformational retreat experience at Stowel Lake Farm on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia.
Come into the essence of who you truly are by holding space for yourself on – and off – the mat!
During this experience you will…
- Understand and practice what it means to hold space for yourself
- Deepen your practices of asana, meditation, and pranayama with Flow, Yin, and Restorative yoga sessions
- Examine your truth through discussion, journalling, and tuning in to what truly brings you joy
- Participate in ceremony designed to assist in the releasing of thoughts, ideas, and stories that prevent you from fully living your truth
- Understand more fully the Chakra system and how an aligned energetic body can enable us to clear obstacles in our lives
- Relax into the essence of who you truly are through practices on and off the mat
In addition, you will…
- Come into a deeper relationship with yourself on physical, mental, emotional, and energetic levels
- Become aware of the habits and patterns in your life
- (Re)connect with nature through mindful hiking and meditation
- Take time to relax and re-energize surrounded by the beauty on Salt Spring Island
This experience is open to all! Some experience with yoga may be helpful.
Our journey begins together on Friday, August 25, with your arrival at Stowel Lake Farm any time after 3:00 PM. We will gather for a welcome circle and Yin Yoga practice followed by a dinner.
On Saturday and Sunday, you will begin your day with meditation and a Slow Flow Yoga practice at 7:30 AM followed by breakfast. We will spend the days in discussion, movement, meditation, journaling, and connecting to nature. Evenings will include a Yin Yoga practice, dinner, and evening activities including a film screening and Fire Ceremony.
On Monday, August 28, we will begin our day with meditation and a Slow Flow Yoga practice followed by breakfast, discussion, and then a Yin Yoga practice to help you reintegrate. We will share lunch together and then gather for a closing circle ceremony. Departure will occur around 3:00 PM.
Commuter: CAD $675
Camper: CAD $775
Shared Accommodation: CAD $925
Private Accommodation: CAD $1125
- All instruction, materials, and props
- Guided hike and ceremonies
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Locally-sourced, organic, vegetarian meals
To register, either fill out the online form or download the form below and email it back to email@example.com