“Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” – Brené Brown
I am inspired by what I call “little acts of brave.” They happen every. single. day. And…most go unnoticed by the general population.
“Little acts of brave” are ones like:
- Getting up in the morning after a tough night
- Speaking up in class for the first time even though your heart is pounding in your chest
- Going out for a run and then walking because that’s what your body needs
- Being there for a friend who is going through a difficult time in their lives
- Trying a new dish at a restaurant
- Showing up to a yoga class when you’ve never been before
These “little acts of brave” make you a remarkable soul in this world. You might not identify with the ones I listed above, but you DO have these little acts occurring every day in your life.
I encourage you to take a moment to recognize what your “little acts of brave” are each and every day. Write them down, share them with a loved one, say them out loud to yourself. Do whatever it takes so that you know just how spectacular and precious you really are.